Saturday, May 9, 2009

No Doubt @ The Today Show



Wow so last week, I entered a contest to win guarenteed close up spots to see No Doubt at the Today Show and I won! So cool! Of course I brought Kei with me and she was so excited. We actually got tickets to see No Doubt with Paramore at Jones Beach at the end of June. We can't wait. No Doubt has been a favorite band for all of us since the start. When you get these 4 artists together it's just total fun and I am so happy they are back together. Adrian is my favorite. He is the drummer and always is dresses, or sometimes not dressed, awesomely! And of course Gwen looked perfect as usual.




It was a great show and we both got these special tags that make great souveniers! We were so excited at the end of the show we had to just walk around. Has anyone seen Anthropologie's window lately? Amazing! They got honey bears hanging from the ceiling! So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment